No subject

Wed Dec 4 06:57:06 CST 2013

Yes, contestants are definitely allowed to bring references. The rules were
 really to rein in the volume/quantity of materials and tools so artisans
need to  rely on their ingenuity and teamwork - what specific things artisans
need for  accomplishing and displaying their works is up to them and they
need to draw  from their experience and expertise for that. I think we will
have to make an  acception for bags of charcoal or cooking stoves, however,
as the braziers  available on site are limited, and those items would fill up
a bankers box all  on their own! I will post that to our FB group, too.
Thanks for the question!  BTW, the prize is a $60 gift basket from Cost Plus
World Market - well worth  competing for!