No subject

Wed Dec 4 06:57:06 CST 2013

I like the idea of spreading out the events more equally during the year, It does make it easier for us working stiffs in the mundane world to ask for time off.

Many of us get paid weekly or in my case bi Weekly so as to what weekend would be better changes every month every year. I just have to be able to plan it in advance and budget the money to go. Which means I need to plan and start budgeting at least 2 months ahead of time.

I think a lot of people are in a similar situation as I am and the distance to events is a big factor for me as well as many others, that adds to the money needed to be budgeted as well as crash space or motel costs.

I have a few new people interested and that is one of their concerns is the distance of the events and mainly the timing of many of them, being so close together and in the months where travel is a major concern. For some events in the summer months can be challenging because of mundane duties such as ranching involves Calving, Irrigating, Haying, Shipping and Brandings. So Balancing the events over the months would work better for many reasons.

Just my thoughts....
Lady Anabella Graham