No subject

Wed Dec 4 06:57:06 CST 2013

I just wanted to say once more thank you to all the amazing artisans who
donated largess for us to give to the new King and Queen of the Kingdom of
Avacal this past weekend. Artemisia by far had the largest Royal Gifts
presentation (not to be horribly prideful, but there ya go) and the look on
Their Majesties' faces as we put basket after basket full of gifts into
their arms was completely worth it. We were also able to provide gifts to
the many different autocrats and the Royal Liaison HE Inga who worked so
hard to make Artemisia welcome. You each made our Kingdom look generous,
talented and above all gracious, and for that Ronan and I truly Thank You.