No subject

Wed Dec 4 06:57:06 CST 2013

We will be doing a lunch fundraiser at Solstice, and we are looking for vol=
unteers to bring in something tasty to share. If you would like to contribu=
te to the lunch fundraiser please contact me directly so I can make note th=
at you will be bringing something.

Thank you in advance for your help.

All proceeds from this fundraiser are going to help offset the cost of the =
site rental fee.

Webminster at loch-salann.org<mailto:Webminster at loch-salann.org>

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized =
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the i=
ntended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all=
 copies of the original message and attachments.