[Artemisia] Feast of St. Valentine - Updates

Britney Mortenson britneymortenson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:12:23 CST 2013

*Greetings Artemisians! I have a few updates for the Shire of Silver Keep's
event this Saturday, February 9, in sunny Bozeman, MT.
*
Please note that the directions have (slightly) changed! The Blue Sky
Motel, one of the landmarks used in the directions, burned down last
weekend (a good thing). Here they are, refreshed!
Directions: From I-90 take the Main Street Exit #309 to Bozeman. When you
get to the first light (Highland Blvd) be in the left turning lane. Turn
left at the light, then take the first right onto E. Curtiss St. Bear left
at the fork. The Lindley Center will be on your left.

We have a finalized class list!

11:00 Period Fabrics by Jane Fox
12:00 Introduction to Illumination by Lady Tamsin Sutherland
1:00   Basic Award Structure in the SCA by Mistress Esther
2:00   Viking Wire Weaving by Lady Tamsin Sutherland

We still have a few spots open for feast! Please email me by tomorrow if
you would like to be added to the list.

Thank you for your time, and our Shire looks forward to seeing you this
Saturday!

Jane Fox

MKA Britney Mortenson

britneymortenson at gmail.com