[Artemisia] Moving Party / Event

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Fri Feb 15 15:32:12 CST 2013

Please pardon the purely personal event reminder:
     We will be having our moving party / event Sunday Feb 17th starting
at 9 am, 2420 Gilbert ave.
(From our house of  well 35 years for Ådne and 23 years for Judith,
Missoula Federal Credit Union in it final effort to squeeze every last
ounce of blood from us they can, now owns the house and we are out!)
       If you can help with the move, come Sunday or if you can help
another time give Judith a call 406-240-3397.  We will continue to be
dragging our accumulation away until March 9th.
     The one good aspect of this is we will now have more crash space
and a second bathroom
     Ådne