[Artemisia] Shire of Stan Wyrm Love Revel A&S Competition Information

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:50:24 CST 2013

The Shire of Stan Wyrm’s yearly Arts and Sciences Competition will be
upon us soon!

Information regarding the competition:

* We would ask that any items being entered into the competitions be
set up no later than noon.

* Judging will begin at 2:00pm and will end shortly before the
beginning of feast.

* All performance pieces are restricted to 15 minutes in length.

* We will be using modified Kingdom rules for this event.  To be
eligible for the Shire Champion, you must enter at least 3 entries in
3 different Grand Categories.  If you intend to compete in this event,
please contact the Minister of Arts and Science one week in advance.

* In addition to Shire Champion, we will hold a Novice competition as
well as a Youth competition.

* Prizes will be awarded for all competitions.

* We will also have informal competitions and demonstrations.  Works
in Progress are welcome and encouraged!

* If you will be entering a Written Work that is greater than three
pages in length, it must be submitted one week in advance for judging.

Any questions or concerns regarding the competitions can be sent to
the Shire of Stan Wyrm’s MoAS, Lady Branwyn, at llabelle321 at gmail.com

NOTICE: If you intend to compete in the Rapier Tourney, a minimum of
one item for demonstration is required!

We are still looking for Judges for our Arts and Sciences
competitions!  If you are interested, please contact Lady Branwyn for
more information.

We still have several spots available for classes.  If you are
interested in teaching a class of any sort, please contact Lady
Branwyn!

More information regarding the event can be found at
https://www.facebook.com/events/531866943497811/

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Yours in Service,
Marcella