[Artemisia] Spring Coronation

Bronzehelm Webminister bronzehelmwebminister at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 22:56:23 CST 2013

Saturday March 2nd, 2013
Yellowstone Boys & Girl's Ranch, Dining Hall
1732 S 72nd Street W
Billings, MT 59106

(For further details, including a Schedule of events and a map to the site, please go here: http://bronzehelm.org/Coronation.php)

Their Royal Highnesses Daman and Veronique invite one and all to journey to the Shire
of Bronzehelm in the Northern Reaches of Artemisia to attend Their Coronation.
During this gloriously busy day you can expect to see Artemisia’s finest
combatants take the field to compete for the honor of becoming Kings Champion,
Queens Champion and Kingdom Rapier Champion.

Feast
For our feast we’ll be serving two meats, roast beef and chicken, surrounded by
potatoes, carrots, onions and other vegetables. Dessert will be bread pudding.
If you have specific food allergies contact the Feastocrat and an ingredients
list will be provided.
Feast will be capped at 80. Please contact the
autocrat for reservations.

Site
The site is Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch, Dining Hall, 1732 South 72nd Street West
Billings MT 59106-3599

This is a Dry site. We will provide coffee, water and
other non-alcoholic beverages for free as part of the site
fee.

Site Fees
Adults: $8, Youth 4-12: $5, Children
younger than 3 are guests of the Shire.

Feast Fees:
Adults: $8, Youth 4-12: $5, Children younger than 4 are guests of
the Shire.

Family Cap
Site only $20.00
Site
and feast: $50,

All applicable non-member surcharges apply.

Make checks payable to SCA Inc., Shire of Bronzehelm

Directions
Take your best route to I-90 in
Yellowstone County, Take exit 437 0.2 mi toward S Frontage Rd, Turn left go 0.1
mi. Turn right toward 72nd St W (signs for Yellowstone Ranch/N Frontage Rd)
0.4 mi Continue straight onto 72nd St W Destination will be on the left –
follow the signs to the Dining Hall / parking

Autocrat
THL Giovanni Orcini di Venicia
Doug McIsaac
dougmcisaac (at) gmail (dot) com