[Artemisia] Bobbin Lace class for Bronzehelm 12th Night cancelled

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 11 11:04:48 CST 2013

Greetings!

Sadly, the sudden winter storm across the region means that our teacher
is not
even attempting the drive from Gryphon's Lair to Bronzehelm. She is
coming up
here in March, however, to attend Coronation, so we can plan on having her
teach then. Details to follow, of course.

Please, everyone, stay safe! The roads in our area should be in okay
shape by
this afternoon/evening, but it is very very cold. If you don't feel
comfortable
traveling - don't! It is not worth anyone's life for our fun. You'll all
be missed,
but there is always Coronation on March 2!

Take care, drive safe and stay warm!

Baroness Shauna
Site steward for Bronzehelm 12th Night