[Artemisia] Kingdom Officer's Meeting at Coronation

Artemisia Seneschal seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Fri Jan 11 16:01:50 CST 2013

Hi all,

There will be a Kingdom Officer's meeting at March Coronation, on March
2nd in the Shire of Bronzehelm. It will take place sometime during the day
Saturday, time and area to be announced once the schedule is finalized (or
closer to final).

For those Kingdom Officer's that cannot attend, notes will be taken and I
will be more than happy to send them to you so you can be made aware of
any happenings.

If you have any questions regarding this, please contact me. I will be
posting this notice to FB groups and other mailing lists, but please pass
on to anyone who should be made aware of this. Thank you.

Katya
Kingdom Seneschal