[Artemisia] Andalusian Ball update

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Fri Jan 11 19:01:18 CST 2013

Snowy greetings to the Kingdom from the Barony of Arn Hold!

We'd like to remind everyone that the deadline for both Feast and discount
Hotel Reservations is *Saturday,  January 12*.  Please contact Baroness
Syeira,  the Honorable Lady Ellen or myself should you wish to make a
dinner reservation.   The Hotels as well as our contact information are all
on the web page here:  http://www.baronyarnhold.org/Andalusian_Ball.html
or you can check out the Sage Advice for the event announcement.

And don't forget our fundraiser!!  All of the items that have been
languishing in the Baronial Lost and Found would like homes of their own,
as do a large number of donated equipment and clothing.  Be sure to bring
some extra coinage!

Please feel free to bring your banners, flags, table covers and decorations
of all sorts.  Remember, there is off-board seating AND a Themed Table
decorating contest!

The **tentative** *(as in, subject to Their Majesties' Whims)* schedule for
the day is as follows:

Site setup - 10am to 12noon
Site opens - 12noon

Opening Court 12.30

All day -

     Lady and Lord of Color 'competition' (see Baroness Kelwin for
information)

     Silent Auction Fundraiser (Lady Teeghan is in charge!)

Pas d'Armes and Rapier tournaments - 1-3
Classes and dance practice 2-5

Evening Court - 5-6

Feast 6-7.30

    Bard of Arn Hold Competition (see Lady Merin for details)

 Dancing 7.30-10.30

Site closes for clean-up at 10.30

Off site by midnight

As always, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any
questions.

Morgan du Marc
Autocrat

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved