[Artemisia] OT: Wedding Announcement

Sine Fergusson sine.fergusson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:21:00 CST 2013

I am posting this on behalf of HE Mistress Malkin Allardson, as she is not
on this list.

Thank you for looking.

Sine

====

Malkin Allardson & Owen ap Howell

Because you have shared in our lives by your friendship and love

*Jo (Georgia L.) Foster*
and
*Eric Craig Ward *

Together with our families invite you to share the beginning of our new
life together when we exchange marriage vows
*Monday, the first of April, *

Two Thousand and Thirteen, at three o'clock in the afternoon

Mon Bel Ami Chapel
607 Las Vegas Boulevard

Las Vegas, Nevada

We understand that many of our friends and family may not be able to addend
our Las Vegas ceremony please join us for a Chivaree in celebration of our
wedding.

* *

*Chivaree *means *“A Great Noise”*

A Chivaree style reception will be held Saturday, the sixth day of April,
Two Thousand and Thirteen from eleven in the morning until two in the
afternoon

The Utah American Legion post 134

345 Depot Drive

Clearfield, Utah

They look forward to celebrating with you, please reply by March 17th, 2013.

By email to: jo_foster81 at hotmail.com or via the wedding website.

You will find more information about the wedding and Chivaree(Reception)
at: http://JoEric.ourwedding.com