[Artemisia] Andalusian Ball - Feast Reservations are closed

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Mon Jan 14 14:02:48 CST 2013

Thanks everyone, we have reached our limit of Feast Reservations.

However, as things are always in flux, please check at the Troll table for
any changes.  If you'd like to be added to a waiting list, please let me
know.

Remember - there is also room for off-board seating!

Morgan du Marc

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved