[Artemisia] Andalusian Ball - another update

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Wed Jan 16 10:48:54 CST 2013

Greetings!

I know the weather outside is more like northern Sweden than southern
Spain, but....  If weather gods cooperate, we'd like to hold the
tournaments outside - so bring your cloaks, hats and gloves and chairs, so
we can all watch the fun.  Of course, we'll bring everything back inside if
the fresh air gets to be too much ;o)

To help with the overall 'toasty' feeling, I am sponsoring a 'coffee
table'.  With coffee (obviously) ;o) tea and that new world concoction
called hot chocolate, as well as snacks such as baklava and Baroness
Syeira's candied almonds.  If you would like to contribute, we wouldn't
mind donations of goodies and a French Press or two or three for the coffee
itself.

As always - please let me know if there are any questions

Morgan du Marc
Autocrat

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved