[Artemisia] Heraldic Notification System News

Golden Wing Principal Herald principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Tue Jan 22 19:37:40 CST 2013

Greetings from the Artemisian College of Heralds!

We have now in the Online System for Commentary And Response (OSCAR) a way
to send notification letters to submitters. We have been using this since
the end of November 2012 to get everyone in the loop about their
submission. The following people have not picked up their notifications:

Ashe'el Terestini
Baruch ben Moshe
Bronwyn y Ceredigion
Perweur verch Owen
Walter John Sinclair
Sarah bat Reuben
Cassandra Wollffe
Fionnghuala inghean Malcolm
Signy Heri
Una Einarsdottir
Lochlainn Lost
Bjorn Hrafnsson
Edmond Radcliffe
Antoine de Bueil
Raphael d'Antonio de Luca

If you know they are not on the Aerie please pass this along to them. The
last known email’s I have for them may not be good, or they were unsure as
to who the email was from. Any email’s from Apache <apache at sca.org> will
contain information about heraldic submission notification.
Please have them contact me at principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org for
details on their notification.

What we are trying to do is have positive proof of notification for all
submissions actions. If we don’t have that via email, then we are required
to use snail mail for verification, and that is both a time-consuming and
costly method, these days. That is why we are using the email notification
system.

Yours in Heraldic Service,

THL Sine Fergusson of Kintyre
Golden Wing Principal Herald