[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts and Sciences May 4th

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:20:04 CST 2013

Greetings Artemisians.

The Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition will be held in Castelleone Nuovo
(Helena, MT) on May 4th.

The good news is that if you bring your cot and sleeping bag, we can
“crash” on site.

To compete for Artemisian Arts and Sciences Champion, an entrant must enter
a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 entries, covering 3 different grand
categories.  Scores for all entered items will count towards your total,
with the winner based on the highest “average” score per item.

The Novice Champion is held to the same standards.  A Novice is one who has
never entered any items in a Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition.

The Youth Champion must enter 3 items in 3 categories.

Pre-Registration must be submitted to me by April 22, 2013 so score sheets
with scoring criteria can be generated.

If you would like to see the Artemisian criteria for any specific entry,
please contact me.  Your suggestions to update the criteria will be taken
under advisement.

The Bard of Artemisia competition will also be held.  To the best of my
knowledge, the winner is determined by the crown with no formal "scoring".

YIS,

Baroness Casamira
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences