[Artemisia] Rapiers and other items for sale

Nancy Knapp celticlady91 at msn.com
Sat Jan 26 22:59:52 CST 2013

Since we are leaving the SCA there are several items for sale  1 Zen Warrior Armery Swept Hilt Design Rapier with a 35" blade1 Classic Hollywood Style Rapier with a Hanwei 35" Schlagger blade from James the Just1 Graves Italian Foil with a Hanwei 35" Schlagger blade, blade only from James the Just Several Women's 14th century womens court dresses in linen/linen blend about a size 20 Patterns by Margret: 3 different Elizabethian womens patters and 1 Elizabethian mens wordrobe pattern, plus 1 male/female accessories pattern. Some items have been used. Wooden Feast gear for 4 which includes plates, bowls, wine glasses, napkin rings, 2 candle holders, 4 aluminum clear bottom mugs, and eating utincils. If you are interested in any of these please contact me privately. ThanksNancy