[Artemisia] Reports received & needed

Golden Wing Principal Herald principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Mon Jan 28 18:34:53 CST 2013

Greetings fellow Heralds,

The following groups have sent their Domesday reports:

Arn Hold
Arrow’s Flight
Cote du Ciel
Gryphon’s Lair
Loch Salann
Sentinels’ Keep

Thank you for getting them to me. They were on time. If you are not on
this list I would like to hear from you please As soon as possible. If you
are needing help, please ask. You can call me if you feel email is not
going to get your point across. I am going to need them Very soon so I can
start on my 2012 year end report.

The following groups have sent their January report:

Arrow’s Flight
Cote du Ciel
Gryphon’s Lair
Loch Salann
Sentinels’ Keep

Thank you for reporting on time. I know there a few events this month and
one on the 26th. I am willing to wait to see good reports on the events
and what happened. Please get your report in as soon as you can. I need to
see them no later than the 31th please.

Please remember reports are due by the 25th of the month, no earlier than
the 20th. If you are going to be late please email me to let me know.
Being late with your reports makes it hard on me to report when I have to
do mine.

As always questions, comment & concerns please email or call me.

Yours in Heraldic service to Crown & Kingdom,

Sine
-Golden Wing