[Artemisia] Southern Regional Collegium

Hastings Sanderson hodgepatch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:40:49 CST 2013

I'm the class coordinator for Southern Regional Collegium (Happening April
13th in Arrow's Flight.) We've been brainstorming class ideas and I'd love
more input (and if you would be willing to teach something I'll kiss your
feet and bake you cookies.)  Right now it looks like we might get an entire
pewter casting track thanks to the casting guild from Arn Hold and lots of
other amazing ideas are in the works  I'd love to see some more science
oriented classes as well as make and takes. What do you want to learn and
what do you want to further explore by teaching?

-Praxilla Taurinae