[Artemisia] Updates for Raptor War

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:57:47 CDT 2013

Some small reminders for those attending Raptor War this weekend.

Please remember your feast gear for the soup kitchen and BBB, if you are
participating.

Rakes are recommended for clearing pine cones from campsites.

ONLY the two permanent fire pits (near the picnic tables) on site are
allowed to be used. NO EXCEPTIONS! (Barony members, please bring up a small
amount of firewood, if you can. If we each bring a little bit then we can
all enjoy the fires)

We will have showers available on site! Thanks to TE Etienne & Morgan we
will have shower stalls. Please bring you solar shower bags if you would
like to use them.

In Service & Fun,
Baroness Syeira
Barony of Arn Hold