[Artemisia] Fw: Sir Prize @ Barony of 1000 Eyes

Angela Goodyear angela.goodyear at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 12:29:25 CDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Angela Goodyear <angela.goodyear at yahoo.com>
To: 1000 list <LIST at BARONY1000EYES.ORG>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:41 PM
Subject: Fw: Sir Prize @ Barony of 1000 Eyes

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Angela Goodyear <angela.goodyear at yahoo.com>
To: aerie <artemisia at gallowglass.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:40 PM
Subject: Sir Prize @ Barony of 1000 Eyes

  Iron Needle Competition.

My lords and ladies come join in the iron needle competition to take place at Sir Prize in August.

This is open to the first 12 people ( youth or adult ) Who come to see me at 10 am on saturday
August 3. to get your bag of ingredients.  You may use any or all of the stuff in the bag in any amounts.
You will have 7 hours to complete your entry.

You may add
thread
glue
duct tape ( no more than 50 % of your finished item may be duct tape)

You must create any medieval item that would have been in use:
clothing, hats, shoes, dress accessories, home furnishings,
household items, ect.

These items will be judged on the following criteria:
Is it usable in some form
How creative is it

Turn in at 5 pm to me.  Have fun and be creative.

Honorable Lady Angela Seuestere