[Artemisia] Music for the Grand Ball at Uprising

Kristine Baum kbaum at jps.net
Tue Jun 11 10:24:38 CDT 2013

Greetings Musicians who will be attending Uprising War!   I have already PM'd most of the musicians from our kingdom about the opportunity to play together at the Grand Ball on Saturday evening, after Grand Court.   HE Elizabeth Carter will be the Dancemaster (Dancemistress?) at the Grand Ball, and she said the dance set list that is posted online from Estrella War's Grand Ball would also work for us.  This makes it easy to download the sheet music from the website, and everyone will have the songs, in the same key, and with the same arrangements (always a good thing to have in a band!).   If I have not contacted you, it may mean that your email has changed since last year, or I never had it in the first place.   The website where you can download the set list and the sheet music is the same website I gave you in the first PM email.  The site is:

http://estrellawarball.wordpress.com/set-lists/

I hope to see you all at Uprising War!  BTW, due to some family obligations, Don Albion will not be attending Uprising War.   We will miss him in the band, and his strong strings (guitar) playing!  Anyone else who can play Guitar for us?  Violin?  Sack butt(sp) aka trombone?  We will have practices in the Grand Pavilion every day.  Please come to the practices if you can make it.  We'd love to have you play with us!
Yours in Service to the Dream,
Lady Helena Handbasket