[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear is just around the corner!

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:07:21 CDT 2013

With summer getting into full swing, that means that Dragon's Tear is just
around the corner!

Join the Shire of Stan Wyrm on July 12-14th in Monarch Montana for the
competition for Shire Heavy Fighting Champion, Archery Champion, and Bardic
Champion! The weekend will be filled with classes, Children's Activities,
and something fun for everyone.

Information on the event, including site fees, event schedule, Children's
Activities and more can be found at the event page:https://www.facebook.com/
events/159916480799106/?ref=3

Information on the event can also be found in the Sage Advice.

Please make special note of the directions to the event site. There is **no
cell phone service** at the site.

If you plan to participate in Feast, we have a hard cap of 75 people. The
site is remote, and the nearest food is a bit of a drive. Please plan
accordingly. If you wish to sit feast, please RSVP with the Feast Steward
at singeraprildawn at gmail.com.

Please feel free to pass this around to any lists or groups that I'm not on
and help spread the word!

YIS,

Marcella