[Artemisia] Uprising Equestrian News

leishman10 at q.com leishman10 at q.com
Tue Jun 18 07:50:01 CDT 2013

Many thanks to her excellency Clair (and Sparky), who took time out of busy schedule to spend time teaching an Introduction to Equestrian class for the youth (as well as several adults).

It was very informative class, my grand daughter really enjoyed it.

Thank you

And many thanks to Duke Alan for not only allowing the event to be held once again on his property, but for taking the time to cut the 'grass' as it helped significantly with mobility.

Thank you all, we had a wonderful time.