[Artemisia] Crown Tournament information

Artemisia Seneschal seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Mon Mar 4 23:51:07 CST 2013

Hello Artemisia!

Crown Tournament approaches! It will be held in the Barony of Arn hold on
April 6th. Event information can be found in the Sage Advice and the
Kingdom Webpage. This is a reminder that ALL entrants for Crown Tournament
must have their paperwork (the entrant form, proof of membership, and
combat authorization) submitted to the Crown, Kingdom Seneschal and
Kingdom List officer. That is for both the combatant and the consort.

It has come to my attention that two different dates were announced in the
March Sage Advice as the deadline to receive entrant paperwork. The
CORRECT date is March 23rd, which is 2 weeks before Crown Tourney is to be
held. This is listed in Kingdom Law.

They must be RECEIVED BY March 23rd, 2013. TRM's Daman and Veronique are
requesting hard copies be given to Them. Email or hard copy is fine to
send to me as Kingdom Seneschal, but please check with List Mistress, Dame
Meraud, as to her preference for email or hard copy.

Important email addresses:

TRM Daman and Veronique: crown at artemisia.sca.org

Kingdom Seneschal: seneschal at artemisia.sca.org

Kingdom List: lists at artemisia.sca.org