[Artemisia] Defender Tourney - Loch Salann 09 Mar 2013 - Update and Feast informations

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Tue Mar 5 09:55:18 CST 2013

I tried to post this over the weekend but I didn't see it go through...so if you get this twice please accept my apologies.

The general schedule for Defenders Tourney this saturday.  This is...of course...subject to change:

10am - Site open - Gate available
10:30 - Opening Court
                List will open immediately after opening court
12:00  - Lunch Fundraiser begins
After court - 4:00  Heavy fighting and Rapier fighting in the park
12:00 - 4:00 Arts and Sciences competition in the Hall
1:00 - 4:00 Youth activities (location to be announced at opening court)
5:00 Closing Court
6:00 (or immediately following court) Feast and Bardic competition
9:00 - Site closed

Feast Menu

*         Shrimp Risotto
Baked Chicken with Minted Peas
Osso Bucco with Cauliflower mash
Baked apples for desert.

I already have several reservations for feast. If you would like to be put on the reservation list please email me at astephens at nelsonlabs.com.
*         All payments for feast will be taken at gate.

We look forward to seeing you all there!