[Artemisia] Love Revel Rapier Tourney and Event Schedule

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:47:12 CST 2013

Love Revel is fast approaching!  If you are interested in Feast and
you have not yet RSVP'd, we still have seats available for the feast!

As everyone knows, Love Revel is our Rapier Championship Tournament.
The rules for the tournament, as set out by Don Cormac MacTaran are as
follows:

*Round-Robin Elimination
*No Blades 40” or longer will be allowed
*Dead is Dead on Double Kills, no re-fights
*Whoever has the most kills is the Champion
*Duran has to fight with a Dagger.  ONLY a Dagger.

Site Opens--10:00
Dancing Class—11:00 – 12:30
Lunch—12:00- 2:00
The Choosing of the Queen of Love and Beauty—1:30
Rapier—2:00-4:00
Lucet class and Bobbin Lace demo—3:00
Auction—4:00
Queen of Love and Beauty Court—5:00
Feast and Entertainment—6:00
Royal Court—after Feast

We will have a few exciting classes for this event. First, we will be
dancing from 11-12:30. Second, we will have a class on using the
Lucet. There will be several lucets available for learning, and they
can be purchased for $5.00 each. String will be available for
learning. If you are interested in learning bobbin lace, you will need
to provide your own pillow.

The Queen of Love and Beauty will be chosen by lottery, and all Ladies
are encouraged and welcome to participate!

We look forward to seeing many of you this Saturday in the Shire of Stan Wyrm!

YIS,

Marcella