[Artemisia] Known World Dance and Music Symposium

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 15:47:08 CDT 2013

------------------------------
From: "Maria Daggett-Eskinazi" <kwdsmusic at gmail.com>Subject: Known World
Dance and Music SymposiumDate: Fri, March 8, 2013 2:55 pm

Greetings.  This is Erlan Nordenskald, the coordinator for music classes
for Known World Dance and Music Symposium to be held in the East Kingdom in
the Barony of Concordia, in beautiful Saratoga Springs New York. June 20-23
2013.

     This is my final call for teachers for music classes and Non-European
Dance.  Would you please forward this missive to your local Arts and
Science officers, chapters and any Dance or Music people that you have
contact with.  I also encourage you to repost in any online lists for
music, dance and A&S

Thanks so much
Erlan

Hi!!  Final boarding call for teaching music classes and Non-European dance
classes at KWDMS.
Details:

Known World Dance and Music Symposium

June 20th - 23rd
Universal Preservation Hall
25 Washington St
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 USA

Saratoga Springs has a small airport.  Closest major airport is in Albany,
NY.
New York City is located approximately 3 hours away.

Housing:
Saratoga Downtowner a small motel.
St. Francis  takes reservations only by phone  #518-584-2050
St. Charles  takes reservations only by phone  #518-584-2050
Hampton Inn, Marriot and holiday Inn are within 1-2 miles and a Best
Western is about 5 miles.
There's also a Roosevelt Inn and Suites with rooms starting around $99.00.
Whatever choice you make, let them know that you're with KWDMS for a good
rate.

http://www.kwds.org/    is the website and you can find us on
facebook:http://www.facebook.com/groups/465482060147640/