[Artemisia] Southern Regional Collegium is getting closer

Hastings Sanderson hodgepatch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:16:50 CDT 2013

As a reminder, Southern Regional Collegium is happening in Arrow's Flight
on April 13th. As of now I have over 40 hours of classes confirmed on a
wide variety of topics but we do still have a few slots available if you
are interested in imparting your knowledge. The class list will be posted
by tomorrow afternoon, but you can still add to it as long as we still have
space. Email me at hodgepatch at gmail.com with a class description, your
name, if you need 1 or 2 hours, any materials or handout cost. Hope you are
getting as excited as I am by a fabulous schedule chock full of knowledge.

Lady Praxilla