[Artemisia] Barony of Sentinels' Keep Arts & Sciences Competition

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:33:28 CDT 2013

Greetings,

This is a reminder that the Barony of Sentinels' Keep Arts & Sciences
competition is being held on March 23. Information on the competition may
be found on our Baronial website. While pre-registration is not required,
I would appreciate that all entrants fill out the registration form and
send it to me by this Sunday, the 17th. This will allow me time to look for
judges.

And speaking of judges, if you would be willing to be a judge, please
contact me at: moas at sentinelskeep.org. Registration forms may also be sent
to this email.

We are also holding a competition to name the first Bard of Sentinels'
Keep. Their Excellencies, Hrothgar and Adela, have asked that those wishing
to compete prepared a period entry no longer than 5 minutes in t ime. They
would also ask that the entrant have basic documentation for their entry.

In Service,

Annys of Pengwyrn, MoAS