[Artemisia] Hafla after Crown Tourney

Ken Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Wed Mar 13 18:40:50 CDT 2013

Greetings Artemisians!
In celebration of the choosing of new heirs to the Gryphon Thrones, The
Middle Eastern Music Guild of The Barony of One Thousand Eyes would like to
invite all drummers, dancers, and revelers of every type, to join us after
crown tournament for a hafla!
The Event Steward for crown tourney, Duchess Kortland, has graciously (see
what I did there?) allowed us time after courts and feast are concluded to
have a middle-eastern dance party. Everyone is encouraged to join in the
merriment, and we would especially like to extend the call to musicians and
dancers of all types and skill level. Bring your doumbek! Bring your
fiddle! Bring that dusty old bodhran that you haven't played in years!
bring your dancing shoes! And most of all bring your happy selves!
And, if you have a particular middle-eastern snack that you like to share,
please feel free to bring it too! Heck, even if it's not middle-eastern! I
mean really, who doesn't like snacks?
The party will last until 11pm, or HG Kortland tires of our shenanigans.
If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.
kenandmindy (at) cableone (dot) net
-Sir Marcello