[Artemisia] Crown Fundraising Lunch

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 18:18:19 CDT 2013

Greetings Artemisia,

This spring's Crown Tournament will be a long day of activites outside of a very small town so help fill the Kingdom's coffers by partaking in lunch.  We will be selling plates of lunch for $5.00.

The lunch will start (approximately) just after morning court and continue until we run out of food.

We will have shredded smoke barbequed chicken, beef, and pork to choose from with traditional barbeque sides of vegetarian baked beans, traditional baked beans(this means bacon!!!) coleslaw, buns and bread, and dessert bars. We will also be providing disposable dinnerware, so you can pack lighter and save fuel!

Please plan to stay on site and support our Kingdom.

In service,
Baroness Jofrior

For questions or volunteering  opportunities please contact me OFF LIST at (ricki_vee at yahoo.com)