[Artemisia] Craftsman Needed

Ankharet verchMereduthapMadoc ankharet_mt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 10:59:33 CDT 2013

Greetings fellow crafty Artemesians:)

I am in search of an artisan that would be willing to  make me a portable Pueto Rican Bobbin Lace pillow box. I would be willing to pay up to $150 dollars for such a project. I am also willing to do trade in Illumination, early period garb or just contact me and we will see if we can trade something.

Here are some sites that have photos of what i am looking for.

http://www.manosmaravillosas.com/index.php/Mundillos-y-almohadillas_127/Mundillo-clasico-con-cajon._184

http://www.mundillomoca.com/

http://lace.lacefairy.com/Lace/International/BPpuertorico.html

And this is a site to instructions on how to make one: I am looking for one with a larger box underneath and more pillow up front by about 4 inches in each direction, mostly so I can set it on my lap if needed.
http://lace.lacefairy.com/Lace/PillowsBobbins/PuertoRicanPillow.html

Thank you very much for your time.

Ankharet verch Meredudd

Arwain at cara a at addysga,