[Artemisia] Barony of Sentinel's Keep Arts and Sciences Championship

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:49:23 CDT 2013

Greetings!

On March 23, AS XLVII, the Barony of Sentinels' Keep held its annual Arts
and Sciences Championship.  Nine entered the competition and displayed 22
of their wonderous works for judging.  It is my great pleasure to announce
that Sir Uggedei Mighan Nidum was named Champion of the Arts and
Sciences!   M'Lady Una Einarsdoitter was named Novice Champion and she also
received the Populace Choice award for her trichonopoly necklace.  Their
Excellencies Hrothgar and Adela named Lady Ankharet verch Meredudd's
doublet as their Baron and Baroness's Choice.

I would like to thank Their Excellencies who show such support for the Arts
and Science, all of those who entered the competiton, and all of those who
judged.  It was a glorious day with amazing entries.  Photographs of the
entries may be found on the Barony's facebook page.

Vivat, Vivat, Vivat!

Annys of Pengwyrn, MoAS