[Artemisia] Loch Salann Uprising Encampment

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 10:36:10 CDT 2013

Pray attend!  As I have noted, we are under a bit of a time crunch organizing the Loch Salann Baronial Encampment at Uprising, so it appears that I may have to clarify an important point- putting "Loch Salann" as your group on your Uprising registration does NOT guarantee you a spot in the camp, *unless* you've provided me your information so that I can reserve you a spot.  As of right now, the following people are the *entirety* of the Loch Salann Uprising Encampment-

Baron Bjorn and Baroness Jennet
Baroness Sheelaegh
Dama Aurora and myselfif you are planning on camping with Loch Salann and are not on that list, you need to contact me **IMMEDIATELY**.
Thank you,

Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du, Loch Salann Camp Steward