[Artemisia] OT - Trailer for sale, just in time for camping season!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Wed May 22 10:52:14 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Very off-topic, but my sister has to sell her 2009 23' travel trailer and I
offered to help.

You can see the listing/details/contacts, etc. here:
http://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/3762070661.html

We have used our trailer for the past couple of years and I have to say -
pretty neat having some of the modern conveniences.  <grin>

Thank you for your time

Morgan du Marc

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved