[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear Feast Information

April Douglas singeraprildawn at gmail.com
Thu May 23 01:00:35 CDT 2013

If you are interested in participating in Feast for Dragon's Tear, please
RSVP as soon as possible! We will be sticking with a hard limit of 75 feast
participants this year.

My e-mail address for RSVPs is singeraprildawn at gmail.com. Please reply with
the number of adults, youth and children. If you have any food related
allergies, please let me know.

We will be accepting donations for this event to help offset the cost of
feast and meals throughout the weekend.  If you would like to donate
anything (particularly bread or sweet baked goods) please contact the Feast
Steward for more information.

Friday night we will have a Traveler's Feast for anyone who arrives early.
*Wheat Heart Chili
*Ham and Potato Soup

Saturday morning will be a hot breakfast along with fruit and cereal.
*Bacon
*Eggs
*Hashbrowns
*Toast

Saturday lunch will consist of sandwiches
*Ham and Turkey Sandwiches
*Homemade Potato Salad
*Chips
*Baked Goods
*Fruit

Saturday night will be our Feast! Please note that we will have an Italian
themed feast that will be served family style. When setting up your feast
gear, please keep in mind that servers will need to bring platters of food
to your table.  Additionally, there will be a Children's Feast prior to the
main feast.

*Antipasto*
Olives
Artichoke Hearts
Cheeses
Salami
Bread

*Insalata*
Salad
Homemade Bleu Cheese Dressing
Italian Dressing

*Primo*
Cheese Ravioli
Chicken and Sausage Ravioli

*Secondo*
Chicken and Fennel
Garnished Potatoes
Sweet Onion Salad

*Dolce*
Cannolis with strawberry and chocolate sauce

Sunday meals will consist of whatever leftovers we have.

YIS,

Marcella

--
April Douglas

"The best and most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched,
but are felt in the heart."