[Artemisia] Artisans Display at Uprising and Arts and Sciences 50 Challenge!

Shelly Wolf amefinch at cableone.net
Wed May 29 23:01:04 CDT 2013

I haven't seen any reminders about Artisan's Display on Saturday at
Uprising, but for those of you participating in the A&S 50 Challenge
(http://artsandsciences50.org/ and if not, no time like now to start!!!),
bring something to display for it!!

Space is limited, so for your 50 full Elizabethan dresses, perhaps just the
latest one or two and some pictures of the rest? Laurels who are
participating are also encouraged to have a display, even if you are going
to be busy looking at all of the other ones.

I will make sure that there is both an explanation of what the challenge is
there, as well as some specific display cards for those who are
participating.

YIS,
 Giliana