[Artemisia] Solstice Court Update - Feast menu

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Tue Nov 19 15:52:41 CST 2013

Solstice Court Update!

Feast Menu

We will have a brilliant feast prepared for us at our Solstice Court.

It will start with homemade bread and apples and cheese, followed by a warm and wonderful French onion soup.

A delightful orange chicken with chard will come next followed by a savory Beef in yogurt sauce with rice.

A lovely dessert of banana fritters and ginger ice cream will finish off this most agreeable meal.  I know I cannot wait!

We only have a very few reservations still available.  Please get your reservations into Lady Aingeal quickly if you wish to join us for feast!

Astephens at nelsonlabs.com<mailto:Astephens at nelsonlabs.com>