[Artemisia] Solstice Court Update

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Wed Nov 20 10:46:09 CST 2013

Solstice Update!

Craft Swap!

What would an event be if we didn't get to see the beautiful work of our artisans?  This year there is a fun twist on the artisan display.  The theme for the display is "Artifacts" and it is hosted by Lady Marguerite.  Here is her description:

"In the spirit of generosity of the season, and of learning more about the talented artisans who create beautiful works all across the kingdom, the autocrats for Solstice Court have very graciously allowed me to host a kingdom-wide A&S display and craft swap.

The theme for the display is "Artifacts" - anything that could have been left behind by someone from the SCA time period. Items that could have been displayed, worn, played with, or otherwise used is welcome, so long as it showcases the artistry of its creator (handmade items only, please). In order to keep the swap approachable for everyone, there will also be a cap on mundane materials costs of no more than 10 dollars."

For more information please visit the page she created on facebook (see link below) or contact her directly.

https://www.facebook.com/events/546887722062845/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular