[Artemisia] Artemisian Coral Group in Gryphon's Lair

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 12:58:53 CST 2013

Meeting tomorrow/Thursday at  Gryphon's Lair's Fighter Practice!

Practice the Artemisian Anthem (Tridentata Gloria!)

_Cynthia  Crowell_
(https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.crowell2?hc_location=stream)

If you play an instrument and would be willing to  accompany...please bring
it. Also, if you want to join in through skype, I  will need your address
or contact info and we will see if we can't get us  hooked up that way. So
excited to hear the music and your beautiful voices and  joyful noise!
Remember, you are always welcome to bring any music you want to  share.

_Karen  Hustom_ (https://www.facebook.com/karen.hustom?hc_location=stream)

Partial list of songs we'll bring this  Thursday:
Dumbarton's  Drums
Ferryman (Mercedes Lackey and Leslie Fish)
Geordie (as sung by  Joan Baez)
Karelia's Song (David Watson)
Mad in White Linen
Mary Hamilton (as sung by  Joan Baez)
Savage Daughter (Msts Windreth - see  youtube)

Shaking of the  Sheets
Viking Axe (filk to Marvelous Toy)

_Cynthia  Crowell_
(https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.crowell2?hc_location=stream)