[Artemisia] Twitter feed of Crown Tournament Updates/results

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Tue Oct 1 08:44:39 CDT 2013

Not a Twitter user? Don't worry - the Barony of Arn Hold website has
you covered!

As is usual, the front page of the Barony of Arn Hold site will be
modified during Crown Tournament to include a widget that allows you
to view the Twitter action (as broadcast by HE Braden) right on the
web. Just visit http://www.baronyarnhold.org with your favorite
browser, grab your snack and beverage of choice, and sit back and watch!

--
HL Earc Cearr
Webminister

http://www.baronyarnhold.org