[Artemisia] Requesting Letters of Intent for a Deputy Herald

Golden Wing Principal Herald principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Tue Oct 8 22:26:03 CDT 2013

Unto the Noble populace of Artemisia. Several months ago I stepped up as
Golden Wing Herald for our fair Kingdom. I would like at this time to put
out a request for Deputies who wish to learn the responsibilities and roles
the Kingdom Herald and assume the position when I step down. Ideal
candidates would have a knowledge and enjoyment of the heraldic arts, as
well as a capacity and a willingness to communicate with fellow heralds
from throughout the Kingdom and Known World. The capability to effectively
track the status of multiple groups and communicate their needs to the
appropriate area is vital. As this is a position that reports to the
Society Herald, an ability to effectively communicate is a necessity.

Interested candidates should send a Letter of Intent to
principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org.

Yours, In Service to the Dream,

Dunkr Ormrhandleggr

Golden Wing Herald