[Artemisia] Reminder: Baronial Chatelaine's Office Fundraiser

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Tue Oct 15 14:00:18 CDT 2013

 Greetings to our grand Kingdom are sent from Viscountess Morgan du Marc,
Chatelaine for the Barony of Arn Hold.

I am sending this missive out to you to serve as a reminder that the
Chatelaine's
Fundraiser auction of the Blue/Cream Elizabethan gown is still going on,
but will end at 11.59pm (Mtn time) next Thursday, October 24th.

The dress was created a few years ago by Mistress Jacqueline du Bear and
our very own Royal Highness Kortland.  It is somewhere around a size 10/12
and needs a few very minor repairs, a chemise and a hoop or crinolines.
(in other words, it could be worn by the winner next week at Arn Hold's
Artoberfest!)

The auction and pictures are posted here: http://auction.baronyarnhold.org

Any questions can be sent to me at chatelaine at baronyarnhold.org

Vikontess Morgan du Marc, Chatelaine