[Artemisia] Forwarded per HRM, Crown Tournament Information

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:50:03 CDT 2013

Greetings to all Artemisia,

Crown tournament is coming swiftly upon us and We are requesting that all
letters of intent be submitted by the 21st of September. We look forward to
a grand tournament and hope to see everyone's letters soon.

The tournament will be fought in pools including bye-fighters. The bye
fights will be non-destructive but We expect that we will give each
opponent that honor of our best fight. ...

Now for the official details as published.

In accordance with Kingdom Law, Letters of Intent for Crown Tournament will
be accepted until 14 days before Crown Tournament, which is Saturday,
September 21st. All letters must be physically received by that date – it
is not the postmark date. Copies must be sent to Their Royal Majesties
Raven and Sajah, HE Katya (Kingdom Seneschal) and Dame Meraud (Kingdom List
Minister) . For it to be considered a complete set of paperwork, letters of
intent, entrant information forms for both fighter and consort , a copy of
the fighter’s authorization card and proof of membership for both fighter and
consort MUST be included. Their Royal Majesties, HE Katya and Dame Meraud
have all indicated that they will accept either postal or electronic
copies. If you send them electronically and do not receive a reply stating
they have been received, please contact them to make sure they have been
received. All addresses are in the officer listings in the Kingdom Regnum.

Entrant Information Form for Crown Lists

Thank you!
Rex Artemisia