[Artemisia] Entrant form for Crown

Seneschal of Artemisia seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Mon Sep 16 22:22:50 CDT 2013

I apologize that the link did not come through in my last post; I have
included a link to the Crown information and form below; this links to the
main page of the Kingdom website that has crown entry information, and a
link directly to the entrant form in Word document.

http://artemisia.sca.org/

I have also attached the entrant form in a Word document, although I am not
sure if attachments are allowed on this list, so it may or may not come
through.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information or
questions! I look forward to receiving paperwork from many entrants and
consorts.

Katya
Kingdom Seneschal