[Artemisia] Fwd: Baronial Office Fundraiser

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Tue Sep 17 14:07:29 CDT 2013

Unto the good people of our Kingdom, are greetings sent from Vikontess
Morgan du Marc, Chatelaine for the Barony of Arn Hold.

My office has in its possession a gorgeous, blue velvet and cream satin
Elizabethan bodice and skirt.  This beautiful dress is for sale as a way to
raise funds for the Chatelaine's office.

It was made a few years ago by Mistress Jacqueline du Bear and our own
Duchess Kortland and is somewhere around a size 10/12.  It needs a few very
minor repairs, a chemise and a hoop or crinolines, but is in * really *fabulous
condition and ready for a 'forever' home.  ;)

The auction will run for a few weeks, closing in time for the winner to
wear their prize at the Barony's Artober event.

The auction and pictures are posted here: http://auction.baronyarnhold.org

Any questions can be sent to me at chatelaine at baronyarnhold.org

Vikontess Morgan du Marc, Chatelaine
Barony of Arn Hold <http://baronyarnhold.org/Home.html>

Kingdom of Artemisia <http://artemisia.sca.org/>

<http://auction.baronyarnhold.org>

--
***My house isn't messy. I've simply set up obstacles for any burglars*

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved
body,