[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 07:01:40 CDT 2013

Crown Tourney is only two weeks today away. Yes good gentles it is coming fast. The Shire of Cote du Ciel is looking forward to hosting this spectacular event. As the autocrat I would like to invite you to come join us at the Cache County Fair Grounds in Logan, Utah. .. If the weather is nice we will have most of the event out in the grounds. The main building where court will be held is heated, we will also have luncheon there. Please know if the weather is cold the fine arts building is where the fighting will be it is not heated. We have 2 mr. heaters but if you have one that you could help us with please bring it along, I will be very appreciative of it. If we are outside you are welcome to bring your shades. Please bring your banners to add to the pageantry of this wonderful event. This day we will see the fighting prowess of our fighters the beauty of their consorts, cheer along all those that will be fighting for the honour of becoming our new
 heirs.

 If you have questions please contact me at jedda_fw at yahoo.com or if you wish to call please pm for my number.

 As advertised before for crash space, we are sorry to say there is no crash space available. There are several motels available with in just a few miles of site. Also an RV park called Traveland right behind the Comfort Inn right on Hwy 91, on the right hand side coming into the city limits of Logan, it is less than 5 miles from site. There are several restaurants on the south side of Logan also. The other hotels are Crystal Inn, Super 8, Travelodge, Holiday Express, Days Inn, Weston Inn (Best Western).

I would like to announce also that we do have the site until 9pm and we will be having a fund raiser for the shire. Lord Mate is in charge of that and will have a menu up soon, with more details. If you wish to just stay and visit, bring along projects to do, board games, or something else. You are most welcome to join the Shire in socializing.

Site –
Cache County Fairgrounds, 450 W. 500 S. Logan UT 84321
Directions: Take your best route to Logan, UT, from US 89/91 (Main Street) Turn onto 400 S., heading west, follow 400 South for approx. four blocks, the entrance to the fairgrounds in on your right. We are in the Fine Arts pavilion.
The site is dry and smoke free – please plan accordingly. Leashed pets are welcome.
Event details –
Site opens at 9am and closes at 9pm, there is a fundraiser luncheon and a dinner break planned, there will not be a feast.
Fees are $8 for adults 18+, $6 for children 5-18, children under 5 free. Family cap is $25.

There will be a build your own potato bar fundraiser luncheon. Large spud with up to 3 toppings $6, Small spud with up to 3 toppings $3, additional toppings, beverages will be a la carte. Toppings will include, butter, sour cream, chives, bacon, cheese, broccoli, chili, and tomatoes.