[Artemisia] Artoberfest A&S Contests

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 20:30:49 CDT 2013

Artoberfest is soon.  Do you have a special project or several to display or even better compete with?  The Barony of ArnHold is looking for a new champion, and we all want to see what you love to do.  Please consider sharing your talents with the Barony and competing for champion.  You will need to display and document, at minimum, 3 items in 2 grand categories to qualify for champion, or you can just enter one project for judging. More items are welcome in the championship as long as you have at least 2 grand categories (as defined by the Kingdom Arts and Sciences rules) and 3 total entries.  Please plan to bring 3 copies of your documentation for each item/category, and something to display on.  If you do not have enough table space that you can provide please let us know by October 15th so that we can help.  Also, it really helps us if we know that you want to enter a project or go for champion. Please let me know by October 21 if you want to
 enter something so that I can arrange for judges. My e-mail is ricki_vee at yahoo.com.