[Artemisia] Quarters

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:47:49 CDT 2014

More detailed:

Semifinals1:  Sir Gregory de Bec vs. Duke Basil der Drache
Semifinals 2: Duke Timmur Jochan vs. Count Dahoud al Damshqui (sp)

Finals:   Duke Basil der Drache vs Duke Timmur Jochan

Winners:  Duke Timmur Jochan and Countess Sorcha of Sherwood.

(Duke Basil was fighting for his lovely wife, Duchess Renee di Vittorio)

Shield of Chivalry was awarded to:  Duke Ibrahim

I missed most of evening court due to traveling home but in court, Countess Clare de Lacy was put on Vigil for the Order of the Laurel (to be presented at Raptor War). I am sure there were other awards, but I haven't seen the court report on those.

Juliana